How to use it:
- Record what time you wake up/go to sleep
- Record your energy at the start/finish of each day
- Write down everything you do including rest
- Rate your level of fatigue after each activity
What should count as an activity?:
Everything you do that uses energy!
Routine activities – getting washed and dressing; toileting; cleaning; shopping
Moving around – walking; using the stairs; getting out of bed
Physical activities – exercise, lifting, bending, stretching
Mental/emotional activities – stress; anger; conflict; worry
Cognitive activities – reading, watching television; doing a puzzle; social media
Communication – having a conversation; attending a meeting;
Sensory activities – noisy environments; bright lights;
How to rate your activities:
- By recognising how different activities make your feel after completion, it allows you to identify specific patterns.
- A response of 0 would indicate that you do not feel at all fatigued.
A response of 10 would indicate that you feel totally fatigued and exhausted.